Frequently Asked Question
The user's folder should automatically appear. If it doesn't, follow the steps below to manually add the account.
- Click File in the top left of Outlook
- Click Account Settings, then click Account Settings
- On the email tab, with your account highlighted, click Change
- Click More Settings in the bottom left corner
- Click the Advanced tab
- In the Mailboxes area, you can click Add
- Type the username of the person you’d like to add
- Click OK. Click OK. Click Next. Click Finish. Click Close.
- The user’s Outlook folders will now appear on the left side of outlook below your own folders.
Outlook (Web Version)
To add the user's mailbox to your folder list:
- Right-click Folders and choose Add shared folder
- Enter the name of the mailbox you'd like to add and click Add
To open the user's mailbox in a separate browser window:
- Click your user picture, or the blank user picture at the top right of the window
- Chose Open Another Mailbox
- Enter the name of the mailbox you'd like to open