Frequently Asked Question
Outlook 2013-2016 (Desktop)
These steps may happen automatically now. Follow the steps below to manually add the account.
- Click File in the top left of Outlook
- Click Account Settings, then click Account Settings
- On the email tab, with your account highlighted, click Change.
- Click More Settings in the bottom right corner
- Click the Advanced Tab
- In the Mailboxes area, you can click Add
- Type the username of the person you’d like to add
- Click OK. Click OK. Click Next. Click Finish. Click Close.
- The user’s Outlook folders will now appear on the left side of outlook below your own folders.
Outlook (Web Version)
- Click your user picture, or the blank user picture at the top right of the window
- Chose Open Another Mailbox
- Enter the name of the mailbox you'd like to open