Frequently Asked Question
Subscribing to Report E-mails
Last Updated 5 years ago
- Go to the (new) reports site: https://reports.nwcu.edu/ReportManager
- A link to this site can also be found on MyNCU under "Reports"
- If prompted, enter your login credentials.
- This will be the same username and password you use to log in to Windows, E-mail, and BeaconLearning
- Open the report for which you want to receive e-mails.
- Reports are organized in folders. Different users have access to different folders, and only the folders to which you have access are visible.
- All folders/reports are inside "NCU_Reports" folder, so the first step is always clicking on that folder to view its contents.
- Open the report's Properties page by clicking on the report's name in the "breadcrumb" trail at the top of the page.
- Choose the "Subscriptions" tab (on the left side of the page).
- Click the "New Subscription" button.
- In the "To" field, enter your e-mail address. Additional NCU e-mail addresses may also be added, separated by semicolons.
- Choose any other options, such as "Render Format" and the schedule on which to run the report.
- Under "Report Parameter Values", you will see the same parameters that appear at the top of the screen when viewing the report itself; choose the parameters here that will be used when the report is automatically run and sent to you.
- Click the "OK" button
- To view/edit/delete your subscriptions in the future, use the "My Subscriptions" link at the top right of any page on the Reports site.