Frequently Asked Question
In many cases you may want to organize your inbox by sorting emails into different folders. Using the Outlook Web App, you will need to login to your @bushnell.edu account.
1. To create the new folder to which you wish to redirect your mail, right click "Folders" and
select "Create new folder"
2. Name your folder appropriately
For example, if this is for all of your BeaconLearning notifications you may wish to name this folder "BeaconLearning Notifications."
3. Next, go back to your inbox.
4. Right click on the email
5. Hover over Advanced actions and select "Create rule"
7. Edit the parameters of your rule as you need