Frequently Asked Question
Embed YouTube Video in Forum Post
Last Updated 3 years ago
To begin, you may want to watch our tutorial on the basics of a student discussion forum.
- Login and navigate to your course & forum post
- Click to enter the forum activity
- Start a new discussion post and give it a subject/title
- In the top row of buttons, select the one that looks like a page with a video camera to "Insert or edit an audio/video file"
- For a YouTube video, select the Video tab and paste the URL link
- Click "Insert media" to embed the video in your post or reply
- Click "Post to forum" at the bottom of the page when you are finished editing your forum/discussion post