Frequently Asked Question
Microsoft Teams is a collaboration tool that can be used to chat, hold video meetings, share documents, and much more.
Teams is available as:
- A web site
- An app on Android & Apple phones & tablets
- A desktop App
To take full advantage of Teams, use the desktop or Mobile apps (or both!)
Microsoft has a nice welcome video here: welcome video on their website
To get started:
- Log in to your Bushnell email at https://portal.office.com
- Click the Office waffle at the top left (looks like a small grid of 9 dots)
- Click Teams
- From there, you'll be shown the teams you are a member of.
Creating A Team
- Click Teams in the left menu
- Click "Join or Create a team" in the top right
- Click Create Team
- You'll be presented with 4 options. A Staff Team is the most common
- Give your team a tame and set your privacy settings
- Add people to your team with their Names/Bushnell email addresses
- Great! You have a team! The new members will receive a welcome email.
Dig Deeper & learn more with training videos here: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/microsoft-teams-video-training-4f108e54-240b-4351-8084-b1089f0d21d7