Frequently Asked Question
How to Create A Team:
1. Click Join or create a team in the top right hand corner
2. Click Create team
3. Name your team, give a description (optional), and set privacy
4. Add members by typing in their name and click Add, or skip this step and add members later
How to add a Channel:
1. Click the three dots to the right of your Team name and click Add Channel
2. Name your channel, add a description (option), and click Add
3. You can manage your channels by clicking the three dots next to each individual channel!
Chat vs. Channel:
- Chat is used to talk directly to one person, or a group within the team
- Channel is used to talk about something that could be beneficial to anyone.
- You can mention someone specifically by typing @ and their name, like @Hannah Duncan, or the whole team by typing @ and the name of your team, like @Hannah Duncan Test. This will notify them, so they will be more likely to see your post
- Show keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl + .
- Start a new line: Ctrl + Enter
- Start a new video Call: Ctrl + Shift + U
- For a full list of shortcuts on all devices, click here.
For more information, visit: