Frequently Asked Question
Setting up a Group Meeting
1. Go to the general tab of the team in which you would like to meet.
2. At the bottom of the page, click the meet now button.
3. You can choose to set up a meeting for later on, or meet now; to show video or not; and what you'd like to title your meeting.
4. If choosing meet now, select that option and a meeting will be started. You can invite people with a Microsoft account to join your meeting, even if they aren't in that team.
5. The task bar below gives several options including enabling microphone and video; sharing your screen or a power point; showing meeting notes; and recording the meeting.
6. To share your screen, a power point, or write on the whiteboard, click on the share button and those options will popup below. You can choose to share the entire monitor screen or a specific application window by clicking the box under Screenshare. By clicking Browse, you can select a power point to share.
7. For more options, click the three dots. Here you can choose to show meeting notes, record your meeting, and other settings.
8. To end your meeting, click the red button withe the phone icon.