Frequently Asked Question
Transcript Request FAQ
Last Updated 2 years ago
- How do I order an official transcript?
- Paper and email copies of your official transcripts can now be ordered through our third party partner, Parchment; this applies to current and former students alike! Here are instructions on how to order any transcript.
- I don’t remember my password, what should I do?
- First of all, give that “Forgot your password?” link a try on the Parchment log in page! If that doesn’t work, please see the next step.
- We understand that there has been particular difficulty logging in to Parchment for users who originally registered through MyNCU. We are equipped to help! Please email email@example.com (not IT, and not Parchment) for help on resetting your account if you already tried resetting your password and it’s not working.
- I don’t have access to my NCC/NCU/Bushnell email any longer. Can I order a transcript without it?
- Yes! If you think your original account was under an email account of any kind that you don’t have access to any longer, do not worry, you can simply create a new account with a new email address. If you are struggling with creating a new account, try not including your student ID, or see the solution to a forgotten password – it’s very possible that you already made an account with that email!
- How much do transcripts cost?
- Officials are $10, unofficials are free.
- Shipping is included in the $10 if you choose to mail it via standard mail, but you could also choose a faster, more expensive shipping option if you need it quicker.
- My request for an official transcript was rejected because I have a financial hold. How do I get a hold of a transcript?
- Students who do not have $0 balances will have to either 1) pay off their bill (www.bushnell.edu/paymybill) or 2) request an unofficial transcript. Questions should be directed to Darcy Nolte, please!
- How do I order an unofficial transcript?
- Unofficial transcripts can be faxed at the moment, and potentially mailed again in the near future. Please fill out our unofficial transcript request form!
- Alternately, current students can view their unofficial transcripts on my.Bushnell.edu in the Student tab by scrolling down to the Academics section and clicking "View unofficial transcript"
- How long will it take to get my transcript?
- Orders are still processed within 2-3 business days, and oftentimes much faster.