Frequently Asked Question
J1Web - Faculty Basic Navigation/Class Roster
Last Updated 3 months ago
- Log into j1web.bushnell.edu with your normal Bushnell credentials (leave off the @Bushnell.edu)
- Click the 9 little squares in the upper left-hand corner to open the menu/navigation options
- Click "Student"
- Click the word "Faculty" to be taken to the main "Faculty Hub" page
- Click the "Hub options" button near the top of the screen
- Select "Manage my course list"
- Do you see your list of courses here? If not, click the "Filtered down to..." option right under "My Course List." The default course filter will show only your active courses. You may need to adjust the filter to find the course(s) you are looking for.
- If you do see your courses, select one by clicking the title. This view gives you an overview of your registered student numbers and the course details.
- Click the "Section options" button and select "View roster"
- One quirk of the system is that the rosters initially appear empty. Click "Show all" to display your students on this page.