Frequently Asked Question
How do I add or drop classes?
- Login to My.Bushnell (my.bushnell.edu) with your Bushnell credentials (no @bushell.edu necessary)
- Click on the Student tab (top menu)
- Click on the Academics page (left menu) to view the Academics landing page
- Under My Advisor Meetings select the “Let’s get together soon” button. This will open an email to your academic advisor.
- Send an email to your advisor with your request to change courses if it is simple swap/addition/drop, or a request for a meeting if you would like have a deeper discussion.
- For a simple change, include the course title and/or prefix and number and course section for each class and what you’d like to happen with each one.
- If you are requesting to meet, include the days and times you are available to meet.
Note: in the future, you will be able to schedule meetings with your advisor based on their calendar and availability, but for the moment you are simply emailing them your request.