Frequently Asked Question
Where do I access my departmental Course Evaluation Reports? (Deans)
Last Updated 3 years ago
Start by accessing the course evaluation system using the steps from this article.
There are two ways to access reports.
OPTION 1: Click the Admin Tab
- Click the Admin link in the top menu
- Click on the blue number in the "# of Reports" column next to the department you want to see
- From here, next to each course there is a "Report" column that has a graph & PDF symbol. Click the graph to see a report in the browser. Click the PDF to view a copy of the report that will be a little easier to save, email, or print.
OPTION 2: Reports -> Recent Reports
- Hover Reports on the top menu then choose "Evaluation Reports"
- Use the filters at the top of the page to select which courses you want to see reports for.