Frequently Asked Question
How Do I View My Future Course Schedule?
Last Updated 2 years ago
Viewing Future Course Schedule on My.Bushnell:
- Log in, go to the Student page, and click the Academics tab
- In the My Course Schedule box, click on View Details to see if you are fully enrolled in your courses or not
- The courses listed will be ones you are currently enrolled in or have requested. You will need to check if you are fully enrolled
- In your schedule details, you can see the status of each course
- Reserved status means you have requested the course, but are still waiting for approval
- Current status means your course has been approved and you are fully enrolled
- Traditional Undergraduate students must meet with their academic advisor before their courses are approved. If you request courses but do not meet with your academic advisor by the end of the registration period you will be removed from the course.
- Online and Graduate students must give your academic advisor several business days to review and approve your requested courses.
- If you have any questions regarding your schedule, send your academic advisor an email and they will help you out!