Frequently Asked Question
Accessing voicemail on desktop phones:
- Press the home button, then select Messages or dial *99
- Some phones have a voicemail button that will also take you to your messages
- Enter your voicemail password when prompted
- Go to New Messages (press 1 unless prompted to do otherwise)
You will be given typical voicemail options, but for a visual of all possible settings see the attached pdf guide. (Under Attachments)
Accessing voicemail on the desktop or web "softphone":
- Open your GoTo Desktop app or navigate to GoTo in a web browser.
- Go to the Voicemail tab on the left.
- Hover over voicemail messages to access options such as play, delete, mark as played, etc.
- OPTIONAL: Click your profile picture (or your initials if you haven't set a profile picture) in the top righthand corner and choose settings
- Select the Voicemail tab on the left.
- From here you can enable voicemail-to-email, set your voicemail PIN, etc.
Access voicemail on the mobile "softphone":
- Open your GoTo mobile app.
- Go to the phone tab at the bottom of your screen.
- Near the top of your screen, select the Voicemails tab.
- From here, click a voicemail to access options such as listen, delete, call back, message sender, etc.