Frequently Asked Question
Setting up voicemail greetings on desktop phones:
- Press the home button, then select Messages or dial *99
- Some phones have a voicemail button that will also take you to your messages
- Enter your voicemail password when prompted
- Press 0 to go to Mailbox Options*
- In Mailbox Options you can choose to do the following:
- Record Unavailable Message (basic voicemail greeting)
- Record Busy Message
- Record Name
- Record Temporary Message
- Change Password
Setting up voicemail greetings on GoTo mobile app:
- Open your GoTo mobile app.
- Click your profile picture (or your initials if you haven't set a profile picture) in the top left corner of your screen to access settings.
- Scroll down and choose Voicemail.
- Hit the red record button next to the type of greeting you'd like to set, or hit the trash button next to the greeting for which you'd like to replace the current recording and then hit record.