Frequently Asked Question
How Do I Forward a Voicemail?
Last Updated 7 months ago
To forward a voicemail to another campus user:
- Access your voicemail box. You can do this a couple different ways.
- On your deskphone: Call *99, or press your voicemail button, or go to home button > Messages > Message Center > Choose your line > Connect; enter your PIN.
- From an off-campus phone: Dial your line. When you get sent to voicemail, press *, and enter your PIN when prompted.
- Listen to the message you'd like to forward.
- Press 8 to forward the message.
- Enter the extension of the party you'd like to forward to.
- Press 1 to record a brief message to your recipient to attach to the forwarded message (press # when you're finished), or press 2 to forward without added message.
- The message has been forwarded!