Frequently Asked Question
- Your class is complete and ready to copy (previous course, shell course/template, or original)
- Open your empty class (usually the course that is live or current)
- Click “Import” in the Administration block on the left
- Find and select your completed course (from the first step) and hit continue
- Make sure everything is checked and selected, (Next, Next, Perform Import)
- Then complete your import!
Remember: Your "Announcements" will be there automatically. If you import one from a prior course, delete the extra. It may also be called "News Forum" but it's the same thing. If you also import a prior syllabus, you'll want to delete that as well.
Next steps: Change due dates, delete anything you no longer need (see above), and make any other remaining updates. Then, GO LIVE! Change the course visibility to SHOW.