Frequently Asked Question
Outlook builds your suggestions as you go - which means a lot of us will have @nwcu.edu addresses appear when we start typing a name. While these addresses will work for now, when the @nwcu.edu addresses stop working around September or October, these will no longer deliver. It's a good practice to clear these when you see them now.
To Clear one at a time:
- Start typing a name
- Hover the name that pops up as a suggestion
- Click the X at the right
How to clear the whole AutoComplete list
- Open Outlook.
- On the File tab, click Options.
- Click the Mail tab.
- Under Send Messages, click Empty Auto-Complete List.
- Click Yes.
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- Type Outlook.exe /CleanAutoCompleteCache.