Frequently Asked Question
Secure Print on Konica Minolta Copy Machines
Last Updated 7 years ago
Secure print is a technology that allows you to print a job from your workstation and have the copy machine hold your job until you arrive. It's useful for documents that are sensitive or shared printers.
- Click File -> Print on the document you'd like to print.
- Select the appropriate printer, then chose Printer Properties
- Click the Basic Tab
- Under Output Method, chose Secure Print
- If you haven't used Secure Print before, you'll be prompted to create an ID and password. These can be anything. You must remember them to retrieve your print job.
- Click OK, click OK
- Click Print
- Log in to the copy machine with your four digit budget code
- Touch User Box on the screen
- Chose the System option on the left
- Enter your ID and password (set when you were printing your job)
- Touch the documents you'd like to print
- Touch Print on the right side
- Touch the blue start button on the copy machine to print your documents.