Frequently Asked Question
- Click the on the Wireless icon in the upper-right corner of the screen
- Choose Bushnell-Guest
- When you're connected, open a web browser and go to onboard.bushnell.edu
- After reading the Terms & Conditions, Start
- Choose Student or Faculty/Staff
- If you selected "Student", click Connect with a computer, tablet or smartphone
- Enter in your Bushnell username (e.g. jsmith) and password to authenticate. Click Continue
- Click Download.
- After it downloads, open the download in Finder and run it.
- It will do some work for a minute or two. If it asks if you want to install the certificate, click Yes
- A window will let you know that you are on the network. Browse away!
Onboard page not pulling up?
Open a browser window and type onboard.bushnell.edu or wifi.bushnell.edu
Certificate not downloading?
Open a browser window and type onboard.nwcu.edu
Submit a help ticket at https://helpdesk.bushnell.edu/