Frequently Asked Question
- Go to Settings
- Tap on Wi-Fi
- Choose Bushnell-Onboard
- Choose Connect
- The onboard web page will pull up. (If it doesn't try to navigate to a website in a browser).
- After reading the Terms & Conditions, Start
- Choose Student or Faculty/Staff. (If you selected "Student", select Connect with a computer, tablet or smartphone)
- Enter in your Bushnell username (e.g. jsmith) and password to authenticate. Click Continue
- Select Install the Network
- You will be presented with several download options, including "Download from Google Play" or "Download Locally". Any options should work, but the Google Play option is recommended.
- If you choose to download from Google Play, you will be redirected to Install a Cloudpath app. Install and follow the on-screen directions.
- It will do some work for a minute or two.
- You will then be on the network. Browse away!
Onboard page not pulling up?
Open a browser window and type onboard.bushnell.edu
Submit a help ticket at https://helpdesk.bushnell.edu/