Frequently Asked Question
There may be times where you will need to release jobs for a user. Perhaps they forgot their password. The most common case will be when someone using the Bushnell Guest account would like to print.
- Instruct the user to print their document as normal (from an Bushnell workstation, they won’t be able to use email to print) to Library_Copier on Thomas.
- From the Circulation desk, log on to https://print.bushnell.edu/release as lcircee with the current lcircee password.
- Find the user’s job, click override on the right side.
- Chose "0610 - Library" as the account to charge.
- Collect appropriate payment from the guest.
If you receive an error message or your document does not print, please submit a help ticket.