Frequently Asked Question
These instructions are also great for Chromebooks, which cannot join the regular Bushnell-Student wifi.
These instructions work for students only.
- On any device with a browser (e.g. computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone) navigate to https://onboard.bushnell.edu
- After agreeing to the Terms & Conditions, click Start
- Choose Student
- Choose to Connect a gaming or streaming device
- Enter in your Bushnell username (e.g. jsmith) and password to authenticate. Click Continue
- A code will appear onscreen. Make note of it (This code will also be sent to your Bushnell email address).
- On your streaming, gaming or IoT device, connect to the wireless network called "Bushnell-IoT"
- As a passcode, enter the code from step 6.
Submit a help ticket at https://helpdesk.bushnell.edu